Saturday, July 28, 2007

My "Golden" birthday

As you may know my birthday was on the 26th and so a friend informed me that it's my "golden" birthday because I turned 26 on the 26th. Who knew there was such a thing. I celebrated with a couple girls the Saturday before my birthday. We had a nice evening of going out to dinner then heading down toe River Street in downtown Savannah. I love River Street!! It's so much fun! We enjoyed just hanging out down there and as you can see I had some fun with some ice cream. My friend treated me to some really fun blue bubble gum ice cream. I was thrilled until I realized that the humidity was melting my ice cream rediculously fast. I was licking that sucker like there was no tomorrow. Didn't help much. I'm so scared that I will get some of the blue on my white linen skirt I so unwisely chose for the evening. Amazingly enough none got on the skirt and as you can see my tongue didn't get too blue either. All ended up well.:)

The end of the night was relaxing. We took a ferry ride across the river to the Westin convention center. They have a really pretty little garden for anyone to visit with palm trees and other various flowers and plant life. None of my pics of it turned out because it was dark but as soon as I get the other pics I'm hoping I"ll be able to post one. I love the palm trees down here!






Below are Emily, a friend I've made out here and Andrea. A friend from college.

Mike and I enjoyed some mint, oreo, and chocolate ice cream cake from Cold Stone on my actual bd. !!! He also has a small gift for me that he's making me wait for. Such a killer!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Stepanie,
This is great....now I can see recent pictures of Madison too. It is so amazing how fast they grow up.
It sure looks like you have been having some fun family times.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker