Monday, September 10, 2007

7 Months Old!!

Our little girl is 7 months old today!!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. She is such a sweetie and she makes us melt with every smile and laugh and even little sad faces she gives us. I have said this before but we feel truly blessed by having such a precious little girl in our lives!

A little update on her. She has enjoyed and is continuing to enjoy solid foods.
~In her repertoire of food she has squash, green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, peaches, bananas, applesauce, oatmeal cereal, and next is turkey, chicken, other meats and I just got her some pears. She does not like peas at all!!! I have to hide a small amount in one of her other foods to get her to eat them.

~She still sleeps from 8pm-7am, she has started rolling on to her tummy to sleep during her nap times and night time sleep.

~She has started trying to copy Mike when he pretends to laugh and says "ha ha ha". It was so funny the first time. She really concentrates.

~She experienced ocean up close and personal but did not seem to like it too much...yet


Mike went for a ride tonight and since she had a picture with a Harley we thought it was about time to get a picture of her on a Ninja. :) This is Uncle Billy's bike that will have to suffice until daddy gets one of his own.
I took some closeups tonight just for fun. Here's one that really shows off her eyes. You can also see a little bit of her tongue sticking out.:)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Steph, Madison is so pretty here! and her complexion is amazing. she's so cute:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie...I'm glad you changed your blog so anyone can leave a comment. Since I don't have a blog page I was only able to leave a comment once ....anyway is always special to see your pictures and notes. All these babies are so wonderful!
Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kim she is so beautiful. I can't wait for her and Kade to play together.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker