Saturday, January 12, 2008

11 Months

This past month has been a big one for Madison. We spent alot of time in Nebraska for all the holidays. Since I was gone I was a little slow on getting things posted.
Since I didn't post anything for her 10 months milestone I may combine that with this post.

*Can stand on her own for several seconds.
*Learned how to wave goodbye and hello
*Went on another plane ride to Nebraska and did very well!
*Celebrated her first Thanksgiving and Christmas
*Met lots of family and was very weary of many of them
*Got her first tooth and still has just one :)
*Got to play in snow for the first time and really didn't know what to think
*Had an early 1st birthday party at grandma's so was able to try cake, she liked the frosting :)
*Likes to squeal and "run" from me when I go to "get" her
*Loves to play peekaboo
*Gets excited when she sees other babies or little kids



Can you tell she's a girl? Look at that pinky in the air while holding her pacifier.


Such a little personality coming out in this face. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,
She is sooooo cute. I can still remember when Ellie was almost one year old. Time goes by so fast. It is fun though to record milestones to be able to look back upon. At least birthday cake can be eaten without many teeth :)So she is good to go!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker