Sunday, February 24, 2008

Goodbye Bottles and a little update on her

Yesterday we said goodbye to the bottles because Madison is 1 yr. old. I started out doing it gradually but she didn't seem to care so I got rid of the rest and it's like she was ready to be weaned as well. No fuss or anything like everyone says there will be. I think it was harder for me to let go then it was for her.:) Even at that last bottle of the day she'd sit up as if to say I'm a big girl give me a cup. Now we have to work more on getting her to drink out of her cup without the lid on.
Madison is growing so fast. She loves to talk and dance, it's so cute. She loves walking around the house. She's still working on having the confidance to do it alone for long distances. She still likes a little help from walls, toys, whatever she can find when she wants to go to another room or something far away. She continues to test her limits. She'll look at me alot of the time before doing something or touching something I've set as off limits and then she'll touch it quick. When I go to get her she'll 'run' from me. Such a little stinker. She is getting better with signing please though. She'll even ask please for my food. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodbye bottles is very sad indeed we are getting ready for the process as well. I can't believe how big the little ones are getting. It is so exciting seeing them grow. Love ya

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker