Monday, August 4, 2008

Out and About the East Coast

Kim and I went to Tybee as well as downtown Savannah to walk around the historic district. Here are some fun pictures from the day. The quality is very poor though because I forgot my digital camera and had to buy a disposable.


Mommy and Madi watching th swimmers.





When the tide would go back out and wash the sand away it would make Madi very nervous and she'd pick up her feet.:) I guess she didn't like the feeling of the ground washing away from under her.






They stopped to smell some flowers in one of the squares.




I let Madi through some pennies into the fountain. She wants some more to throw. Initially she laughed and laughed when the pennies would drop into the water. It was so funny to watch her.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! It's always fun to pop in on you blog and see new pictures, even if I don't leave a comment.
Mom

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker