Monday, September 22, 2008

Little Gymnast

Lately Madison has been exploring other ways to look around at things. I caught her doing this a couple times. She stays down for quite awhile too. It is funny because Mike and I are planning on putting her in gymnastics when she is old enough anyway. I guess she's going to start now and work on standing on her head.:)










If you look close you can see that she is looking at me through her legs. She likes to wave at me also and stick her hand through her legs. The other day she realized she could balance and wave with both arms through her legs. (I apologize for the mess. Madi thought it would be fun to through all the easter eggs from the pantry onto the floor so I let her. She had to help pick them up too.)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh!! she's so crazy:) her little booty is so cute. --aunt kim

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker