Thursday, October 18, 2007

"D" Day

As many of you know we took Mike to Ft. Stewart on Wednesday to leave for the deployment. It was VERY hard but had to be done. It's nice finally getting it going instead of constantly dreading it. We got some cute pictures to remember each other by so I thought I would share.




It was pretty warm and bright that day which explains Madi's little squinty face.


Hanging out in the car just waiting. Aren't they so cute together!


I figured I better get one with her too. Who could resist that face! Mike really likes that she's grabbing around my head. It's kind of like she's hugging me.
Please keep Mike and I as well as all the other soldiers and their familes in your prayers. They need to be kept safe and we all need to keep an opstimistic attitude.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with ya guys. We know how hard this will be.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker