Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Bunny Slippers and Winter Hats

Since we are going to Nebraska for the holidays I thought I'd better get Madison winterized.:) I bought her these cute little bunny slippers. She hasn't worn much of anything on her feet all summer because it's just too hot so having something on those little toes was quite a change for her. Also, we tried on some winter hats that were given to us by my Aunt.



Don't I look so cute!

"This is so much fun!"


"I'm so stylish and pretty."




"I don't think so mommy. This one isn't my color."


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

With all those cute winter hats you could be set to visit Ellie in Alaska :)
Oh, by the way Stephanie.....Ellie wears 18-24 mo clothes. Some are a bit big on her, but most fit ok.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker